4) Practical WWIT tips
Practical WWIT Tips
- WWIT to Trust Your Intuition More?
- Keep a decision journal
- Practice using WWIT every day
- Share WWIT questions with others
- Solving Hard Problems / Dealing with Resistance
- Ask WWIT multiple times during the day
- For hard problems/resistance it is ok to ask 100s of times over multiple days
- How to Know Your WWIT
- Intuitive Answers
- Answers may come
- Answers might come one step at a time
- Opening to answers
- Block - Must get your WWIT answers a certain way
Can get answers via
- Voice in head
- Knowing it
- Body sensations
- Intuition is a quiet voice
- Noisy mind
- Noisy society, Empathic, Addictions, Resistance
- Digital detox day
- Social detox
WWIT to have more powerful WWITs
- Quiet mind
- Walk in nature
- Sleep and naps
- Drink more water
- Breathe deeply
Clarity of question
- Clear question
- WWIT to ask the WWIT that brings me the most profits and joy?
Fear of Using Intuition
Fears come from patterns you learned at school, work, religion, government
- WWIT for you to feel your intuition fully?
- WWIT for it to be safe, right and good for you to feel intuition fully?
- What message are you afraid of hearing?
Is it Fear or Intuition?
- Fear = Contraction
- Intuition = Expansion
- How to tell which?
- Play with one way to quieten your mind for 5 minutes
- Start a Decision Journal today